Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hey there crafters!!!

Enjoying your summer so far? I hope so!
The heat will be in full swing starting tomorrow in New York....my poor kids start soccer camp tomorrow...outdoors! I'll be sure to pack them plenty of iced water and frozen grapes for a little snack.

I totally love the color duo at Dynamic Duos...
My mind went straight to florals!

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for the background until I came across this mini set from Papertrey Ink...Happy Hexagons. For the florals I used the stamp and coordinating die from W Plus 9, Fresh Cut Florals.

The sentiment is from the same PTI set. Cardstock and kraft dye ink are also PTI. Pink ink is spun sugar from Ranger. White cord and gems are from Michaels. Corner punch is Fiskars.

The sentiment ties in with the Birthday Card Challenge at Moxie Fab!!!


Thanks for peeking!

Michelle



17 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh so pretty in that soft color combination!

Lisa said...

Sigh...this is just THE sweetest little creation Michelle! I love your design and all of the stamps you've used. Really wonderful!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

and I totally love your card Michelle, beautiful cluster of flowers and dreamy hexagons! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely!!

Ros Crawford said...

Love these colours and I adore your card ... so very beautiful!

Susie Wittwer said...

Oh my, this is so sweet! Love it!
I'm so glad you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos :)

Brenda said...

Stunning colours and I love the florals on top of the Hexagons.

Rosemary said...

just gorgeous, michelle!!

Jinny Newlin said...

I just love what you're doing with those fantastic blooms, Michelle! You just can't go wrong pairing them with hexagons! Absolutely beautiful!

Debbie Henderson said...

I totally like what you did with the hexagons and then adding the layered flowers. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Janet Zeppa said...

Such a pretty card! I love WPlus9 also. Thanks so much for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Lin said...

Michelle, your card is absolutely stunning - what a beautiful combination of stamps and colors! Pinning this!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Your card is just precious, Michelle! Congratulations on the win at DD!!

Lindsey said...

This card is gorgeous! Congrats on the win!

Marybeth said...

This card is stunning Michelle! I love the flower cluster and the bit of twine! Gorgeous! Congrats on your win!

Karen said...

so pretty...