Friday, July 7, 2017

You Are Amazing

Hello there!
TGIF!!!!

Stopping by today to share a card with you...
I started off following the sketch from 
and the theme from CAS on Friday...flowers
For your blog

I used Flashy Florals stamps and dies from MY Favorite Things. I inked them up with inks from Color Box in shades rosebud, boysenberry, sailboat, ocean, clementine and royal blue. I added some white accents with agel pen.
I added a stitched scallop circle die from MFT as a frame behind the flowers. For the sentiment I used two manufactures, Lawn Fawn, here's the scoop and Verve, amazing ajectives dies. I inked up the die cut sentiment with ocean ink and added some wink of stella for shimmer. I added a stip of pattern paper from My Mind's Eye and scattered some Nuvo drops in white.
I am also adding this to 
Tic Tac Toe Challenge... circle, die cut, pink

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Enjoy the weekend!!!

Michelle

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely card Michelle!!

Felicita Johnson said...

Michelle
What a lovely card. I love the soft pastel colors on the flowers. So happy you joined us over on the Tic Ta Toe challenge this week.

Maria said...

Lovely card with the beautiful flowers, Michelle! Love all the wonderful color and strip of patterned paper!

Linda Harris said...

A truly beautiful card such pretty colours.

Karren said...

This card is just fabulous! The flowers are so fun and the scalloped circle frame is a very cool touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Peggy Noe said...

Such a pretty card Michelle! Love the soft colors, and the black and white strip behind gives such a modern look. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!

Teresa DeWitt-Pierce said...

This is such a gorgeous card Michelle! I especially enjoy seeing how you combined challenges with this card and happy that you joined us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...sweet and delicate! Love all your adorable flowers!